History and Mission
Dr. Tsunehiro Akashi
email@example.com The Medical Director, graduated from the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center in the Philippines with a degree of Doctor of Medicine. He completed a training program in Oncology/Hematology at the State University of New York and is certified by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates in the United States. He is also a Board Certified Internist of the Japanese Society of Internal Medicine. Dr. Akashi is fluent in English, Japanese and Tagalog.
Medical Examination Items
- Physical Examination
- Routine and Travel Immunization
- Graduated Nagasaki University Dental Department 1992
- Staff Dentist at St. Paul Dental Clinic 1992
- Staff Dentist at Tennocho Dental Clinic 2006
- Staff Dentist at Kobuchi Dental Clinic 2009
- Assistant Dental Director at Dental Clinic 2010
- Branch Dental Director at Asahi Pool Mae Dental Clinic 2016
- Dental Director at The Bluff Medical and Dental Clinic 2018 to present
Dental Treatment Items
- General Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Preventive Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
The Clinic is run by a foundation, The Bluff Clinic Foundation. The Foundation does not seek to make a return from the operations of the Clinic and sets its fees merely to ensure that the Clinic remains financially sound and is able to serve the community in Yokohama and in particular to continue our mission of providing a medical service in English.
Both Japanese National and Social Health Insurance are accepted. Invoices for foreign private patients are issued in English and we will also sign your foreign private insurance claim forms.
We take appointments to minimize waiting times. Use our online appointment service, or call us at 045-641-6961 to make your appointment.
Monday through Friday
(Lunch break 12:30 – 13:30)
Sunday, December 25, National Holidays