PCR Testing for Travel
The Clinic has started screening COVID-19 test outside the Clinic building in a temporary tent on the premises.
The service includes testing for COVID-19 (PCR test) and the production of a certificate in English. The Clinic provides this service only a few hours to a limited number of patients daily during our regular hours, and all who require the service needs to make an appointment online.
First, make sure to make a booking online to reserve a spot. You will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive the confirmation email, you have not confirmed your booking, either because your email address was wrongly inputted or other technical difficulties.
Secondly, please send the following information by e-mail to email@example.com to proceed:
- A photo of your passport
- Your mobile phone number
- Your home address
The payment of 33,000 yen (including tax) is by cash. We need the exact amount in a transparent bag which we can check from outside. Non-contact payment link for this service via PayPay HERE.
Please call when you arrive at the Clinic. Please DO NOT enter the Clinic when you arrive here. You will be directed to the testing location by the reception staff.
We will need 1 working day to prepare the English certificate. Without any public holidays in between, If you test on:
- Monday you can expect your certificate on Tuesday afternoon
- Tuesday you can expect your certificate on Wednesday afternoon
- Wednesday you can expect your certificate on Thursday afternoon
- Thursday you can expect your certificate on Friday afternoon
- Friday you can expect your certificate on Saturday afternoon
- Saturday you can expect your certificate on Monday afternoon
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We hope you will be able to travel safely